Wednesday, July 11, 2007

E-tours: Walker and Lassiter


Cruisin' on Desperation by Pat G'Orge-Walker


“Pat G'Orge-Walker's Cruisin' on Desperation, a full-blown cure for what ails you. Her book of memorable characters will long dance in your head and laughing a torrential rain of tears.” —Bern Nadette Stanis (Thelma of Good Times)

Link to site: http://www.cruisin-on-desperation.com/



Right Here In The Middle

by Dr. Debbie Lassiter




You are following God and trying the way He wants you to. How do you hold on and stand firm when the enemy attacks? How do you do what you've told others to do for years?


What do you do when you are, Right Here In The Middle?

http://www.lassidministries.org/

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!