Friday, March 07, 2008

FEATURED AUTHOR: Amanda Grihm


I am a nurturing spirit and insightful communicator. I am sensitive to supernatural forces and I am comfortable with verbal, psychic and psychological communications. I write from my mind's eye about love, friendship, fear, spirituality and paranormal experiences. Everything I write plays across my mind's eye like on a movie screen, first. I see, hear, touch, smell and taste the things my characters experience. My writing process brings clarity, understanding and strength to my own life. I expose my and my characters' deepest feelings embracing good and bad emotions logically and realistically then interpreting and writing the story that unfolds.

http://amandagrihm.com/





The Wolf
Amanda Grihm


JAG Publishing
ISBN: 10- 0974549703
ISBN: 13- 9780974549705

Every September 23rd for 13 years Sarissa dreamed about transforming into a powerful wolf. It is not until Anaghia, Sarissa's ancestral and Alfa wolf, leads her on a mystical journey back through time that she appreciates the wolf's presence and power. Along with the understanding that the wolf's blood runs through Sarissa's veins came the release of a victimization that lasted 24 years, the strength and courage to defeat her past and present enemies, and the courage to break free from an unhappy marriage. The Wolf blends truth with fiction, drama with suspense and the spiritual with the supernatural.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!