Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SUMMER READING LIST

This summer I plan to tackle the big pile of books in my bedroom.
Below are the following books I plan on reading.

Amen Sisters
L.A. Banks

I, Robot
Howard S. Smith

Love the One You're With
Emily Giffin

Too Little, Too Late: A Novel
Victoria Christopher Murray

Sin No More
Kimberla Lawson Roby

Release Me
Farrah Rochon

Business Unusual
Dr. Linda Beed

Death, Deceit & Some Smooth Jazz (An Amanda Bell Brown Mystery)
Claudia Mair Burney

Wind Follower
Carole McDonnell
What's on your list for the summer?

1 comment:

PatriciaW said...

I've got a few of the same ones: Release Me and Business Unusual. I hope to get Death, Deceit, and some Smooth Jazz because I loved the first Amanda Bell Brown mystery. Loads of category romance (always!) including Gwyneth Bolton's Protect and Serve.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!