We will be having a Trivia question each hour to see how much you know about Christmas.
First to post the answer is our winner. Winners please send your address to: email@example.com
1. Jesus was born in what town? - WINNER: Debra - Simply Said
ANSWER: Bethlehem Matthew 2:1 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, . . .”
2. How did Joseph and Mary get to Bethlehem? - WINNER: Lauren
ANSWER: On a donkey
3. What Christmas song includes Glory to the newborn king? - WINNER: Melissa W
ANSWER: Hark the Herald Angels Sing
4. In the Polar Express movie what was chosen as the first Christmas gift?
- I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.
I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.
I’m available for:
Online promotion coaching
Contact me at:firstname.lastname@example.org