Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank You


SORMAG's OPEN HOUSE



Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by for our Open House. We so appreciate you and all your support.

Check the doorprizes to see if you're one our lucky winners and if so don't forget to send me your mailing address - sormag@yahoo.com

For those of you who work like me but can't get to the computer. I'm giving away four goodybags to four lucky posters. So drop a comment if you come in after six. I understand what it means to have to work and miss the fun.

Happy Holidays everyone and don't forget to buy some books.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!