Monday, May 18, 2009

BOOK INTRO: In the Midst of a Storm


In the Midst of a Storm is the first of series about love and life storms that occur in the small town of Greensboro , Alabama. The citizens coexist beautifully Monday thru Saturday, but everyone prefers to attend church with their respective races on Sunday mornings. No one thought it was a problem. It had always been that way. However, their preferences soon reveal their prejudices when an innovative blond haired blue eyed new comer, Reverend Michael Green moves to town, falls in love with a prominent member in the African American community, and attempts to form a church where everyone is welcomed.


Nicole C. Schroeder: I live in North Alabama with my amazing husband and our precious little one. When I am not attending Mommy and Me classes, running errands, and spending time with my best friend/husband, I am working on my latest novel. I recently woke up at 2:00a.m., grabbed my laptop, and started typing because I had an idea. I'm not obsessed, just passionate.

http://www.nicolecschroeder.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRMfJSxe9uM

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!