Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tonight's Chat

Tonight chats were wonderful. I learned a lot and enjoyed listening to our panel member talk about their passion. Yes passion is the word to use. These ladies are passionate about self publishing and about being an author's assistant.

I want to thank everyone who participated and those on the panel, thank you sharing your information.

Tonight was the last night for chats for the conference. I want to thank everyone who came out and supported the chats.

If you enjoyed the chats, please make a donation. Your donation will help me continue to offer these types of events and it will support the scholarship.







No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!