Sunday, September 27, 2009

PRIZE WINNERS

I'm the process of sending off the prizes for the conference.

I've been waiting on a few addresses and I haven't received the following:
Stephanie McKenny
La Monica
Diamond McKenzie
Amelia
Faith
Consuella
Kandie
C.M. Jones
Linda Chavis
Book Lover in Cali
Chris
Melsha Olgen
Karen Brown
Kimberly Cauley
Angela Anmiri Riley
Mary Thomas



If I don't hear from you by the 30th, I'll assume you don't want the prize.

For those who won prizes, if you haven't received your prizes by the end of October, please let me know.

2 comments:

Dee Hines said...

Hey Shaunda, sent an author your way her name is Michele stewart-green and her book is call In the Midst of Love. Keep an eye our for her.

Also, haven't received review book yet.

Kimberly Nishell said...

Is the time frame closed for prizes? I wasn't aware that I won a prize.

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!