Monday, October 04, 2010

EXCERPT: Flavorful by Dr. Linda F. Beed

About Flavorful

Spiritual gifts are given for works of service so that the body of Christ is built up. From Charmayne Mason’s point of view, her gift is the life sentence she endures with no time off for good behavior. Her struggle between purpose and self-preservation becomes the battle royal that pits her past pain against the destiny God has ordained for her life.


Excerpt


“Charmayne Mason, I have taken into consideration your age. Included in this determination have been the compelling testimony of the eyewitness and the brutality of your crime. I therefore have no other choice than to sentence you to ten years in the state penitentiary for the crime of murder in the second degree.”


How could this be? From my first memory I have served God. I have felt his presence and have lived with the pain, heartache and responsibility of the gift entrusted to me. If righting the wrongs of the world were not His intensions, then why would He allow me to see and feel things that others can’t?


Home Again: Stories of Restored Relationships will release on November 1, 2010.

Contact Linda at: lindaonassignment@yahoo.com to learn how you can receive a pre-order discount when you order Home Again. Please use ‘Flavorful’ in subject line.


Visit Linda online at: http://www.lindabeed.com/ and http://letusbearfruit.blogspot.com/


If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!