Friday, May 31, 2013

FEATURED AUTHOR: Stone Erickson Mims

 

 My name is Stone Erickson Mims and I was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma on September 24, 1997. I’m a 15 (and a half, and don’t let anyone tell you different) year old freshman and I’ve been in gifted classes since Middle school. I’ve played soccer since I was age 4 and have held an addiction to reading for an even longer time. Early in my youth, I noticed that I could read faster and comprehend more than adults who were several times my age . This talent for reading eventually manifested itself as writing around my 3rd grade year as comic books and that eventually grew into short stories and novellas. My dream (for a long time now) has been to become an author (and or millionaire) and I am very excited to get started!

 

Black Angel is the tale of a young teen who struggles in everyday life due to bullies, school work and the occasional beating from his abusive stepfather. Losing his birth father only seems to add to his grief. One day, on his way home Solomon is hit by a car while saving another. He dies. But that isn’t the end of this malevolent tale. Solomon finds himself face to face with a being that offers him a second chance at life and the powers to protect others. Solomon accepts....but every contract has its deal. What are the terms in this lethal legislative law? You'll have to read to find out.


Click To Read Stone Erickson Mims's interview in the MAY/JUNE issue of SORMAG Digital.


If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!