Friday, August 31, 2018

BOOK SPOTLIGHT - When The Vows Break by Janie De Coster





Yasmin Lewis finds herself in love with a married man but not your ordinary married man. He is Pastor Sidney Teal, a fine and prominent leader of the megachurch, Holy Word Holiness, with a membership of thousands. Pastor Teal treats her well in and out of bed. However, Yasmin knows he will never be hers, and she longs for more.

More comes in the form of sexy, successful, and single Ambrose Hunter, a man who's willing and able to give her the kind of life she knows she deserves. Yasmin's sins catch up with her when Ambrose finds out she is not only seeing another man behind his back but a man of the cloth at that.

Now Yasmin's world spins out of control. Will she be able to redeem herself and find forgiveness in When The Vows Break


 CLICK TO GET YOUR COPY

Janie De Coster 

My love of writing began in my high school years with poetry. It wasn't until many years later I heard a spiritual voice instructing me to write a book. Having no idea as to what genre it would be, I just put pen to paper. 
 
Over the years, I have penned several genres, romantic suspense, women's fiction and contemporary. My recent releases from Major Key Publications are When The Vows Break, Love in the Midnight Hour and the Something New Interracial Romance Series Part 1 and 2.
 
I write not only to entertain but educate as my topics shine a light on issues of today's society such as mental illness, domestic violence, infidelity and low self-esteem.
 
In my spare time, I like to travel, shop and spend quality time with my husband, children, and grandchildren.
 
You can contact me through my website.


Join Our Community Today And Receive The Latest Issue Of SORMAG Digital - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://bit.ly/SORMAGAD18


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!