Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Featured Author: Grace Taylor




Grace Taylor was born in Marvell, Arkansas. After graduating from college, she moved to Houston, Texas. She worked in the public school system there for twenty-seven years. Ms. Grace is a mother and grandmother, who loves to cook and entertain her family and friends. She is an animal lover with two adorable canine companions, Miley and Zoey. She also enjoys reading, writing, and church. Ms. Grace has written five fiction books in the contemporary women category: Raising the Bar, Endless Love, Tangled Webs, He Loves Me Not, He Loves Me, and  I Want to Know What Love Is.

Grace Taylor’s intriguing and page turning ebooks and books can be purchased on Amazon. 



How can readers get in contact with you?

Author contact: Facebook@ Grace Taylor, Grace Taylor, Author and Circle of Sisters Group.


What inspired your book?

The inspiration for I Want To Know What Love Is  was inspired by a character introduced in my fourth book.


What would you like readers to take away from your book?

What I'd like readers to take away from the book is the act of selfishness and greed can ruin the lives of innocent people.

Why did you choose to write in the genre you write?

I enjoy reading and writing stories about people who live their lives the way the average family does. I choose the genre category because of its classic delivery of family relationships, involving multiple generations, balancing the fullness of daily life.


Why should a reader try your book?

I think readers should try my book because it is a relaxing heartwarming story with enough drama to ruffle your nerves, causing them to cheer for the good, bad and the down right ugly.

Which character did you have the most fun writing about?

I had the most fun writing about Scottlen Westmore. He had such a twisted idea about what it meant to a family man.



What are three things you wish you’d known before you reached where you are now?

There are three things I wished I'd known before I reached where I am now. 

1. I wish I known people would read my book and find it interesting enough to want to read more about some of the characters.  

2.I wished I known the various dimensions of writing a book. 

3. The cost.


What do you do to interact with your readers?

I interact with my readers in person, by phone and Facebook.


What are you reading this Summer?

This Summer I will spend some time reading my books, studying how best to fit  my characters in future stories. I will read magazine articles and my book club selections.



When you're not writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?

When I am not writing or reading I am baking and catering bake goods and traveling.


Oprah always asks, what do you know for sure?

What I know for sure is I enjoy retirement and being the boss of me.

What advice would you offer someone who wants to write a book?

If anyone asked me advice about writing a book, I would tell them to do their research and understand that it is costly and time consuming. They should decided whether it is a passion and a dream they have longed to fulfill. 





Under ordinary circumstances, it is the norm for the birth of a child to be a welcomed and blessed occasion to the mother. But the conception and birth of baby Megan Gomez was anything but controversial. It was a ruse shrouded with deceptiveness from the beginning to the very end. Rosa Gomez, her mother, was a self-absorbed young woman who thought nothing about the consequences of the destructive paths she cultivated, pursuing a life of pleasure. As a restless young girl, Rosa made known her aspirations of marrying someone who could give her anything she wanted and was determined to reach that goal by any means necessary. Unfortunately, during her ambitious plan, her daughter Megan became a sacrificial lamb, setting in motion a life, struggling for identity, acceptance, and love.


Join Our Community Today - Learn About The Current Books

Do you need help with your promoting? - https://conta.cc/2HrlqBQ


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!