Friday, December 27, 2019

BOOK SPOTLIGHT - The Gifted: Teen by Julia Royston




No matter what age you are reading this book, I believe that there is something special inside of you that is unique to only you. I call it a gift. I believe that each and every one of us is born with a gift, talent, or natural ability to do something. Others may do the same thing that you do, but it is not the same as when you do it. That's a Gift. So, what do you believe is your gift? What do you do well that you love and that people also enjoy? If you don’t know what your gift is, this book, "The Gifted Teen Edition" is designed to help you discover, develop and display your gift.

Click To Download

 https://www.amazon.com/Gifted-Teen-Julia-Royston/dp/1688259597


Join Our Community Today - Learn About The Current Books

Do you need help with your promoting? - https://conta.cc/2HrlqBQ


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!