Thursday, June 11, 2020

5 Reason Why You Haven’t Created Your Email List


1. I don’t need one until I publish my book or start my business

Start building your list as soon as you start writing your book or soon as you start thinking about your business. You want to use this time to find your ideal audience.

On social media invite your followers. Don’t make it hard on yourself by waiting until your book releases or your business opens.

Use this time wisely to tell people about the upcoming book or business, get them excited.

2. It’s Too Hard

Putting an email list isn’t that hard if you are starting from 1. You don’t wait until you have 500 people on your list, that takes time to get them to opt in to a system.

Pick your system. (Mad Mimi, Mailer Lite, Mail Chimp)

Sit down and DO IT

Take a class - I have a mail chimp class replay.

3. No one to add to the list

Create a plan to start meeting your target audience. Social media, virtual an offline events. Everywhere you go, invite people to join your list.

4. Takes Too Much Time To Maintain

An email list does take time but it’s worth the work. Pick a day once a week or once a month and maintain your list.

5. Don’t realize the value of having your own email list

• You can get in front of your audience anytime you want.

• You can do quick sells if you want to make some extra money.

• You can learn about your audience by sending out surveys and asking questions.

• You know the people on your list want to hear from you and buy from you.

Your assignment today: If you don’t have an email list. Take some time this week. Research the email list systems, pick one and get started on creating your list.

I promise you will thank me later.

When you set up your email list, your next step is to create your first newsletter.

Download my workbook and you will be ready to ROCK your newsletter.

http://bit.ly/NSLWB20

 



Join Our Community Today - Learn About The Current Books

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://bit.ly/SORMAGADS20


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!