Wednesday, August 12, 2020

SORMAG Summer Reads -Swirl Girl – Coming Of Race In The USA by Taressa Stovall

 

SWIRL GIRL: Coming of Race in the USA reveals how a hard-headed, Mixed-race, "Black Power Flower Child" battles society-and sometimes her closest loved ones-to forge her identity on her own terms. As the USA undergoes its own racial growing pains, from the 1968 riots to the historic 2008 election, TaRessa Stovall challenges popular stereotypes and fights nonstop pressures to contort, disguise, or deny her uncomfortable truths.


Download your copy of SWIRL GIRL: Coming of Race in the USA by TaRessa Stovall 
 

Join Our Community Today - Learn About The Current Books

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://bit.ly/SORMAGADS20


No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!