Friday, January 13, 2006

Books Books and More Books

As a thank you for those who stop by and leave a comment, I’m offering a FREE book. Each week two lucky winners will win a book.

Each comment you make puts your name in the hat. (legit comments please)

The best part you choose the book

Good luck

Below are the choice for JANUARY.

Waving From The Heart – Ann Clay
The Wave – Walter Mosley - Marilynn Griffith
Wednesday Woes – Gayle Jackson Sloan
Obsession 101 – Michelle McGriff - Patsy D. Nelson
Original Love – J.J. Murray
Make Me Hot – Marissa Monteilh
What You Won’t Do For Love – Wendy Coakley- Thompson
Destiny Disguise – Angie Daniels

Winners are:

Friday - 13

Mary Griffith

Patsy Nelson

Friday - 20

Eugenia Renskoff

Vanessa Johnson

Friday - 27

Cindy Appel

Mahaira

Send me your mailing address, and book choice - sormag@yahoo.com and I'll put your book in the mail.

Thank you for your support.

LaShaunda
SORMAG

Would you like to donate a book to our winners:

Send to:

L.C. Hoffman
7127 Minnesota Ave
St. Louis MO 63111

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!