Sunday, April 02, 2006

AUTHOR INTRO - Sabra Robinson


Sabra Robinson: I'm the 9th child out of ten children and originally from Baltimore, Maryland where I am a proud alumni of Morgan State University.

I currently assist in the youth ministry at my church and enjoy singing on the praise team.

In the Summer of 2006, I will be attending Billy Graham's Seminary school, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary here in Charlotte.

In addition to writing my first multicultural children's picture book, Micky, Ticky, Boo! Says Hello, my vision to animate my characters for film and television allowed me to become recognized as a finalist out of over three hundred applicants for the ABC/Disney New Talent Development program for 2003.

Me, the writer

I am the founding editor of the inspirational anthology, The Lost Sheep: How I Got And Am Still Getting Over the Hump, an annual inspirational anthology which features true stories of God's restoration.

My first published book, Micky, Ticky, Boo! Says Hello, is a multicultural picture book of which I was a finalist for the ABC New Talent/Development program for my proposal to animate the characters for film.

I am also a member of the following professional organizations: The Christian Writers Fellowship International (CWFI), The African American Children's Writers and Illustrators (AACBWI), The Atlanta Urban Mediamakers Association (aUMi) and soon to form a Christian ministry, The Lost Sheep Ministries.

I anticipate writing for all age groups and anticipates featuring my children's book characters on film.

"The Lost Sheep: How I Got Over The Hump."

PREFER PREACHINESS? DESIRE CONSERVATIVENESS? WANT TO LAUGH? WANT TO CRY? Check out Volume One in The Lost Sheep series and hear the Voices of Restoration! The Voices of Restoration project is proud to announce its new 'down-to-the-bone' inspirational anthology "The Lost Sheep: How I Got (and am still getting) Over the Hump. PERSONAL ACCOUNTS OF GOD'S RESTORATION AFTER DOUBTING HIS PURPOSE, THE CHURCH, AND HUMAN EXISTENCE." The “The Lost Sheep” ™ is an annual inspirational book series featuring compilations of true stories, poems, scriptures and illustrations of God's restoration by everyday people. These testimonials are meant to assist those individuals in the area of restoration. Remember, getting over the hump in difficult times takes initiative. Obtaining restoration takes God. Following God's plan has its rewards. So listen to Him today and be restored!




VISIT http://www.voiceofrestoration.com

1 comment:

Vanessa A. Johnson said...

Hi Sabra,
What an inspirational message. Much success to you in all of your publishing endeavors.

Love & Peace,
VeeJay

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!