Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Black History Month - Promotion Tip - Getting Started #3 Promotion Kit

 


I always tell my clients if they want to get ready for promotion they need to start working on their promotion kit. It’s their virtual tool kit for promotion.
 
If you’ve been following me this month you all ready have two tools for your kit. Here are the others.
 
Email List
Website/Blog
Email Address/Email Signature
Social Media Platforms
Promotion Plan
Promotion Sites
Livestreaming
Podcast/Radio
Video
Promotion Help
 
If you start working on these tools you will be ready for promotion.
 
How many tools do you have in your kit?
 
Today’s author is Christian fiction author
Danyelle Scroggins
 
Danyelle is the Senior Pastor of New Vessels Ministries North in Shreveport, Louisiana. She is a dynamic author of both Christian fiction and non-fiction books. She owns Divinely Sown Publishing LLC and is an avid reader. She is the wife of Pastor Reynard Scroggins and the mother of three by birth and two by marriage.
 
Check out Danyelle’s latest book.
 
Something Different for Christmas: Sweet To Steamy Holiday Romances

 

 

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://bit.ly/SORMAGADS20

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!