Saturday, October 27, 2007

FEATURED AUTHOR FOR 2008

2008 is right around the corner. Have you scheduled your promotions?

SORMAG is the perfect place to promote if you’re looking for new readers.

We reach 16,000 readers each month and they love hearing about new writers.

We have packages for every budget, so take a moment today and schedule your promotions.

http://sormag.com/AUTHOR.html


Lock in your 2007 rates today before the new rates are listed.


Have you promoted in SORMAG before?

Ask me about our buy one get one free offers.

Don’t delay, offer expires Dec 20th.


If you’ve never been promoted on SORMAG, what are you waiting for?

Our readers want to meet you.

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!