Thursday, March 08, 2012

FEATURED AUTHOR: Wilhelmina Michelle Leonard


Jesus Saves Lexi

The State of Michigan attempts to kill a retired adult entertainer, as the President and U.S. Federal Government condones it to cover up two politicians involvement in double murders and a 20-year former NFL player sexual pleasure with a minor..

The high-profiled professional entertainer wanted completely out of the adult entertainment business. She turned her life over to the Lord; saved by the Lord Jesus Christ only to find getting out of the business was going to be a BIG problem! It later concludes that she was denied her U.S Constitutional Civil Rights, Freedom of Speech and Religion, where honorable humans in the state try to kill her.


Excerpt: In many circumstances, some people cannot believe truth, but God’s Word is the only truth in this world. This book is a non-fiction recollection of when the State of Michigan attempted to kill me, declared I never existed and hallucinated, for me wanting completely out of the adult entertainment business. This all arose from me getting baptized in Jesus’ name and filled with the Holy Ghost, God changing my life and the change of my mindset.

I am about to reveal many of the secrets in the exotic adult world, which the normal society does not know about, which conclusively will lead up to clues to the murder of adult entertainer Tamara Greene. These corruption schemes include governmental civil disobedience, drugs, sex, and money, along with mysteries and pursuits of death to cover up deaths. It has celebrity names and high-profiled politicians, international governments, high-profiled law firms, courts, hospitals, and licensed state physicians who committed perjury to prove there is no one more powerful than God.

I am blessed and proud to write that God loved me when I was an ungodly person. The Word of God has been taught to me by the honorary pastor (Nellie Bryant) who has been with the Word of God and walking with the Lord Jesus Christ for over 60 years, living in His perfect Will. I pray in faith and hope to better someone else’s life. It is possible for a person to do right in this world, having help from the Lord Jesus Christ.




Wilhelmina Michelle Leonard was born in Detroit, Michigan. She was the second highest paid adult entertainer in the State of Michigan. She has professionally entertained for 11½ years and walked away from two contracts in Canada, one for $5,000 and another for $3,500 a week.

Wilhelmina has attended Oakland Community College, Wayne State University and Marygrove College. Her activities are to study the Holy Bible (KJV), pray, read, attend church, swim, scuba dive, jog, roller blade, travel, and fine dining. Watching the History Channel and Court TV is her preference. Enduring many life escapades, she wants to continue to travel all over the world and receive as many passport stamps as possible. She loves children, but does not have any. Wilhelmina is usually relaxed being by herself in peace and to carefully think?

In the near future, she plans to learn how to snowboard and maybe publish more books. Her goals are to complete her Bachelors in Forensic Science with a minor in history and to obtain a Ph.D in Apostolic Theology. She also wants to help many people overcome obstacles that seem to be impossible. Wilhelmina loves to witness to people about the Lord Jesus Christ. She loves God with all her heart, mind and soul, and will not take it back! The Lord has been so good to Wilhelmina Michelle Leonard!


How did you start out your writing career?

I would not state writing is my career. God impelled me to begin these writing tasks, guiding me into my faith walk with Christ! The first book is titled “Jesus Saves Lexi: If He Can Save Me, He Can Save You!”


What did you hope to accomplish with this book?

I hope continue being saved under the Blood of Jesus Christ, and accomplish God’s deliverance to justice, freedom, ect.; enduring the long suffering in patience. Hopefully the book will to be a spiritual path for others to embrace hope as well.

What kind of support did you have while you were writing the novel? For example, writing groups, the Internet, etc.?

The support mechanism I used was a developed general outline of a chronological order of crisis that occurred, and of what Jesus had saved me from!

I used the Internet, written journals, photographs and other value materials to document the written book to have the evidence. This part and formulation process, being to my preference would be axed! Not doing any of the extra work always makes a person feel great!


What has surprised you most about becoming a published author?

Wow! I am surprised of the marketing, publicity, and more money that needs to be done in order for any self-published author to get their books heard!

What aspect of writing do you love the best, and which do you hate the most?

The first aspect I love about writing is the spiritual information God revealed to me, and how I can fuse it into my writings. I do not verbally speak in such as how I write. This makes my standpoint to an audience visible who digs reading in deep details.

Punctuation, English skills and grammar, I abhor writing when it comes to these finger(s) punching the computer keys! But as always keeping a positive smiling motive and spirit, as I continue to get the job done!

What are three things you wish you’d known before you reached where you are now?

There are too many matters that have occurred reaching today; being surpassed any pinnacle. It is repulsive for me to enumerate and comment.



Can you give us one do and one don’t for those aspiring to be a writer?

Do: Aspiring writers should always believe in themselves! Aspiring writers can become successfully published and have prosperous books being prominent liked other authors.

Don’t: Aspiring writers should not listen to anyone who is evil, wicked, cunning, malicious, unsupportive, un-positive, who is trying to prevent them from being a marveled published writer, which millions of people have accomplished.

Does Helen Adams Keller ring a bell?


What one thing about writing do you wish other non-writers would understand?

I pray and wish non-writers would understand the essence of writing.


Tell us something few know about you?

Few people know about me, I still have one fear in this world. This fear is beyond the universe and God knows!


 When you're not writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?

I like to be by myself in peace in my spare time when I am not writing.


What do you do to interact with your readers?

To interact with my readers, I try to update on my Jesus Saves Lexi Blogspot or post on the Jesus Saves Lexi Facebook page.


Our theme for this issue is Resources On The Net. What resources on the net have been helpful in your writing?

The resources on the net, which was helpful in my writing, were Wikipedia, Free Online Dictionary, BibleGateway, and all the major search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, Bing ect.


Who was the first author you ever met?

The first author I recall meeting and having a formal discussion with is named Dr. Donald Rizzo. I’m aware he has written a few college Biology textbooks. He was a very smart, brilliant professor who has taught me well.


Oprah always asks, What do you know for sure?

Well, Oprah! I know for sure I have eternal life, which money cannot ever buy!


How can readers get in contact with you? (mail, email, website)

Email is the way to go for contacting in forever-future days! My email address is acts238acts24@jesussaveslexi.com.

All information is also available at www.JesusSaveslexi.com 


If you enjoyed this post, please consider becoming a member of SORMAG's community - Join Today

Do you need help with your promoting? - http://sormag.com/advertise.htm

No comments:

Welcome To SORMAG's Blog

About Me

My photo
I believe in promoting authors and their books. Let me introduce you and your books to online readers.

I'm also a happily married mother of three who's trying to break into the Christian writing field. The writing road can be rocky.

I’m available for:

Online promotion coaching
Lectures
Seminars
Freelancing
Contact me at:lchwriter@gmail.com

Serving Our Community 365 Days a Year!